Adsense2

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Free Oviparous Animal "Report" Template

Hi everyone! Still on a roll doing my lesson plans! I now have another thing to share if you're interested. This is for kids to do a small "report" on oviparous animals. Its really a blank concept map. They fill in the bubbles with the information about the animal they choose, including drawing a picture of the animal and its' egg. This can be good as a complete assignment for students who don't have strong writing skills, since they only have to write a few words or a sentence in each bubble. It can also work as a graphic organizer for information that students can later turn into a short report.
If you want, pick it up through Google docs!
Okay. Now back to the old drawing board for me! 

2 comments:

  1. This is exactly what I was hoping to find for my daughter's animal report on chickens! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for posting this. It is exactly what I was hoping to find for my daughter's animal report :).

    ReplyDelete

Do you have something to share with the class?